Secure and Protect your Inspiration!
Cyprus became a member to The Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) for the registration and protection of Trade Marks and Industrial Designs within the European Community.
Therefore our potential clients will be able to apply, following our guide and legal advice, for the registration and protection of their intellectual property rights. Specifically intellectual property matters include:
• Registration and protection of Cypriot Trademarks and Tradenames
• Registration and protection of European and International Trademarks
• Defending objections in entries before the European Office of Trademarks
• Advice on protecting and safeguarding intellectual property rights such as patents, possible violations of trademarks and/or copyright, matters of unfair competition (passing off) and more.
• Franchising and licensing
• Fair trade practices of Copyright
• Patent registration. Filing national, EPO and PTO registration applications, Validating patents in Cyprus.
Assistance in the prosecution and protection
After registering your intellectual property, many times occur cases of infringement or violation of a of your of intellectual property and legal protection is required.
Our Firm acts immediately and urgently for the protection and enforcement of the intellectual property rights of our clients, should such need arises out of trademark infringment that needs to be stopped forthwith, including unfair competition (passing off). We can apply to court and immediately secure prohibitive court orders (injunctions) for safeguarding intellectual property rights and claiming compensation in cases of violation.